I guess the question is which has suitable parking and/or access from the subway. Does anyone know?

/charlie

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean H. Saxe
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:51 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] OT:Coming to Atlanta

The largest place to gather in that area is probably 5 Seasons (www.5seasonsbrewing.com). They have great beer and food and a large outdoor patio.

-dhs

On May 30, 2006, at 2:43 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There is a pub called Meehan's in the City Walk (Kroger) shopping center off Sandy Springs Circle (about 2.5 miles from MicroTek). There is also a pub called Ship and Anchor a little further down Roswell rd (3-3.5 miles). Another option is Chequers on Hammond (about 1.5 miles); not a pub, but they have food and beer.