Well, the framework won't help non-OO people become more familiar with the concepts.  But all of the frameworks for MX depend on some level of OO, don't they?

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."

    -- George Orwell, 1945

Find out about my Hike for Discovery at www.fullfrontalnerdity.com/hfd