Doug, they were not discussed (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone) but they're both free to try out (SeeFusion for longer, as it's for the first 2 hours of a run, compared to FR which is like 10 days). I've only used the former but will be trying the latter. Note that SeeFusion 4 (just out) has a much more attractive Flash-based interface.

/charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas Knudsen
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 3:52 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] perf monitoring tools ( was Fwd: [ACFUG Announce] John Mason's powerpoint from last meeting now posted )

nice!  unfortunately I was ill and missed the meeting.  Was anything discussed about the seefusion or fusionreactor products?  We are contemplating purchasing one of them, seefusion is certainly kewler due to webapper's history, but has anyone used both and can lend some info on comparisons?  Further, do you really think its needed?  They certainly have the eye candy and are easier to use then perusing the logs.  So far in a CF Admin support role I've always been able to ferret things out via the logs though, but its not exaclty glamours quick work, eh?

DK