Alex got them
----- Original Message -----
From: rlash
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 9:56 PM
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] Fw: [ACFUG Community] Fires

----- Original Message -----
From: rlash
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Community] Fires

My post didn't go through so I am tagging on this post.

Josh, Alex, Howard, anyone with the CFLunch in Norcross or anyone else with ACFUG.

I have two ticket to the Wed Braves vs Mets game that I need to give away.
I will not be returning into town in time to make this game and want to give them to anyone that will actually go to the game.

These are fairly good seats: Aisle: 206L / Row: 4 / Seats 107-108 / 7:30 PM start.

Must be able to come pick up the tickets from me by 11:00AM Tuesday the 26th at:
3845 Holcomb Bridge Rd Suite 400 Norcross, Ga 30092

I will give these two tickets to the first person to contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and please indicate who you are just in case I don't know your an acfug member.

I know someone can use them and I hate to see them go to waste.

Sincerely
Robert Lash