Folks, this is an off-topic request. Can I ask some help of those who enjoy reading my blog (or would be interested in doing so if they've not yet)? The thing is, I've not had any comments for a few days, which is pretty unusual. Someone complained Thursday of a problem offering a comment, but I couldn't replicate it, nor could he. Still, I've had no more since then and frankly would have expected some for a couple of recent entries, like:

- the drop in price on FusionDebug (http://carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2006/9/29/fusiondebug_discounted_pricing)
- or my new UGTV service (http://carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2006/10/2/ugtv_is_on_the_air)

among others.

Can I ask anyone who may be so inclined to go there and offer any meaningful comment they may be so inclined to offer: not just a "testing" or "works for me", please. And if you go into either of those two and find that there are comments, I'd still ask you try. There may be a browser-specific issue that affects some and not others. Despite my email being offered on the right side of the screen, perhaps people miss it and don't choose to tell me that it fails. Still, I'm looking for just a couple, so if you see more than a couple already posted, don't feel compelled to post if you really don't care to.

Thanks in advance.

/charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/