Awww... no fight?  I was going to suggest mud wrastling.  Ya'll are no fun!  ;-)

mcg

"Dean H. Saxe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

10/03/2006 04:11 PM

Please respond to
discussion@acfug.org

cc
Subject
Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Issue with return from cfquery

/me gets out the battering ram ;-)

No, you're right Charlie, I was referring to result sets and the
cachedwithin/cachedafter parameters of <cfquery>.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP,  CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"[T]he people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being
attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and
exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country."
    --Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall at the Nuremberg Trials