During Ray Camden's demonstration of Canvas Wiki it occurred to me that that
may be a useful app if it was tweaked.

Heres what I need to happen.
        We need to aquire proprietary information.
        This info will not be for public viewing.
        I will need lots of year/make/model specific info from owners.
        The info will not overwrite other aquired info for the same
yr/make/model.
        The info history will be shown internally when called.

What would be the best way to have a site visitor fillout a data
questionnaire. I would prefer an open source app. Has anyone seen or heard
of one?

Robert Reil
www.motorcyclecarbs.com