Greetings Geniuses,
        I have a question regarding the creation of a PDF using CFDocument. The
document I hope to end up with is what we call the New Employee Paperwork. I
hope that I can soon call it the New Employee PDF. Anyway, the pdf will or
should contain some dynamic content collected from our db of job descriptions
and the employee's application and stuff as well as the W-4 and G-4 pdfs.
Currently I have 2 PDFs: 1 dynamic cfdocument pdf and 2 PDFs from government
agencies which I have acrobatted together into 1. Does anyone have any ideas on
how to merge the two into one?
        CF is running on Linux so no cfexecuting .exe files. However, the
server is internal and fairly well isolated so some degree of Linux shell hanky
panky is ok.
        So far, I've tried the following:
        putting a cfhttp.filecontent of the w/g-4 pdf inside the cfdocument
        not using cfdocument, but setting the cfcontent and http header to pdf
and appending the w/g-4 pdf to the rest of the content
        cfincluding the pdf
Thanks in advance.
mf

mark fennell
athens regional medical center
athens, ga

 email is intended only for the named recipient(s).  It may contain information
that is proprietary, confidential or otherwise prohibited from disclosure.  If
you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please reply immediately by email or telephone me at
706-475-4357 and delete all copies of the message.