Hey all,

Was hoping there was someone that had some experience with the CFGRID tag that might give me some insight.  I can't seem to make it function correctly.

If I use a Flash format CFGRID in edit mode it passes all emptry strings to my action page.  I can get it to work in java mode but I like the look and feel of the Flash mode more.

I can create a Flash from that functions in edit mode but I can't actually get it to submit the edits to the action page.  All variables come through as an empty string.

Any insight?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this.

Jeff