Have you tried using thisdate between startdate and enddate?

Donna

Quoting "Singles Concepts, Inc." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hey Group Members,

I hope this question finds you in good spirits this evening.

I'm having trouble creating an elegant calendar query to handle multi-day
events. For example, I'm now storing startdate and enddate. Saythe event
runs from yesterday until tomorrow. When querying for today, neither date is
within the parameter. My current solution is something like this:

where startdate = #thisdate# OR enddate = #thisdate# OR (startdate <
#thisdate# and enddate > #thisdate#)

Any suggestions on displaying records within a date range?

Thanks
Michael

Won't worry, be happy!

List hosted by http://www.fusionlink.com