I dislike the read receipt as well, but I have all my mail accounts sent to
my gmail, so if the read receipt is actually happening then I would not
know.

Teddy

On 12/7/06, John Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for catching that. I was about to send you an email to let me know.

Take the following as an honest opinion. I don't want to anger anyone on
this, but read-receipts are one of those things I have a problem with.
It's
nothing against you Mark or anyone else who uses them. I know it's a
popular
tool that people use. But I really don't see a good reason why anyone
needs
a receipt when/if I view an email. When you think about it, it's a bit
rude
actually. IMHO, I rather wish that it was never created in the first
place.

Ok, I got that off my chest. I'll check to see if there's some way to
strip
that out of the headers, but on the flip side, it would be far easier just
to turn it off on the client side.

John