Vince,
That is excellent adoption of JVM integration.  I can hope Adobe picks up on
this trend as well.

Teddy

On 12/18/06, Douglas Knudsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've heard of some folks using Java 5 with CF.  Seems these cases though
only require standard CFML or something.  I tried it for kicks, kills
webservices and cfldap IIRC.

DK

*Features*<http://www.smithproject.org/product_features.cfm>)
> > and already drives several large ColdFusion applications.
> >
> > Deeply integrated in J2EE, Smith works as part of ordinary Java Web
> > application and can easily be used together with servlets and JSPs. The
> > server behaviour is easily configurable through the simple Web interface
> > where database connections, debugging options, server mappings and more can
> > be set.
> >
> > Smith is freeware software, which means that it comes with permission
> > for anyone to use, copy, and distribute it. It is also being seriously
> > considered to open-source it.
> >

> > Shawn Gorrell
> > Web Development Applications Architect
> > Federal Reserve Bank - Atlanta
> > Office (404)  498-8449
> >

> --
> <cf_payne />
> Adobe Certified ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
> Atlanta CFUG (ACFUG): http://www.acfug.org

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?