Precia,
That was a good recap of the evenings festivities.  I will second that it
was indeed was a solid meeting! =)

Josh and Andy provided some great material.  It is great to see
ColdFusion(CFML) pushed into even more avenues of flexibility.  CFML will
soon be so diverse that Swiss Army will start feeling threatend.

I also thank the group for the oppurtunity to win the BD JX server.  I
believe knowing both Adobe's and New Atlanta's offerings will give me a
greater depth of knowledge for myself that translates into more options for
my clients.

The RSVP note was indeed important to note.  I suspect we did not have
enough pizza and "frosty beverage" for all of those who wanted to partake.

All in all, I hope to see everyone at either the next ACFUG or the AFFUG
meeting.  I shall be attending both.  I would gladly share another "frosty
beverage" with anyone willing to come.

Cheers,
Teddy