Great Words Teddy!!!  I will have to digest that for a while.... I do see
that the quality between whats in my mind and what the developer eventually
ends up with may be a big gray area that will have to be over come. But for
now I am still learning how to communicate this. I realize that I need
better flow charting skills and be able to delve into psudo code to help
communicate.

Robert P. Reil

Managing Director,

Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.