Hey guys,

Ive posted this question on other forums without any answers, so i thought Id post it here as well and see if you guys can help.

I recently had a http header issue where the server was adding extra header information until it couldnt hold anymore. This was causing me to not be able to use functions like DateFormat() and TimeFormat(). When i changed it to LSDateFormat() it worked fine, but I thought that was odd, but it told me it was a locale problem. We have fixed that issue, I think, but now we still have a problem.

When I use cffile to upload a file to the server, the server is prompting me to download the cfm file that made the cffile call. Nothing seems to appear out of the ordinary in the cf logs, so Im thinking it is an apache/oracle issue.

Oh, and to let you know, we are using Apache and Oracle 10g R2 and using coldfusion MX 7 instances in OC4J Containers/instances. The server is a Solaris box.

Any help would be appreciated