Hi gang. Its friday... <those of you that know about Roberts day knows what
that means> :)

Anyhow I am looking into this Subversion issue again.
Daniel and I have decided to stop our WACK studies at chapter 16 to start
practicing what we have learned so far.
We will start working with AbleCommerce to tweak it into submission and have
immediately realized that we will be departing from the original
AbleCommerce build. When we do this we will be developing in one direction
and they will be doing so in another. We need a way to stay in sync.

Now I have done a google on Subversion with Dreamweaver and see 170,000
returns. I see there are all these Subversion flavors.

I use Dreamweaver and am new to this.

Question 1:
What version of SVN would you all reccomend?

What helpful links do you all use for these versions?

Robert P. Reil

Managing Director,

Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.

4292 Country Garden Walk NW