It is a beautiful web piece.  I like the reflective component and the
rotating box navigation.

I had one issue and I am probably just being picky:

From a useability case and branding perspective, I do not like the fact that
you launch a new window to view the case study on the solution/product.
This diverts the attention of the user from the central branding page.

It woud have been nice if the left aspect of the stage transitioned into a
scrollable area with the case study information and then offered either an
additional information link, download a case study, send me email about this
case study or click her to launch a new window with more detail.

Warn your user about your transitions otherwise they may get lost in the
amount of information you provide.

I felt that reading about their case study was more important than the
brochure-ware of the Flex stage as it would either spawn over the Flex
application or load in a new tab.

Aesthetically, it is brilliant.  It just needs to merge content in the same
medium.

Teddy