Daylight Savings Time is coming early this year - March 11. There is a very
important JVM update that needs to occur before this date if you are running
ColdFusion 6 or 7. I posted an article on how to do this at...

http://labs.fusionlink.com/katapult/index.cfm?page=articles/daylightsavings

Also, just a quick note that labs.fusionlink.com has been updated with a new
content management system we've built called "Katapult". It has no database,
just saves into XML and HTML. It's template is in CSS and it supports RSS
2.0. Also, it has excellent whitespacing control, and was built to be very
basic and simple. It's completely open source and free. You can download at
- http://labs.fusionlink.com/katapult/index.cfm?page=projects/katapult

John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]