I am trying to make a form where I can use a couple search fields.
Right now I have a singe search variable: SKU, but I would like to use the
same page and choose PN as well.

You can see that I am trying to add Form.pn as a variable to use optionally
as opposed to Form.sku in a different box.

---------------------------
<cfparam name="Form.sku" default="1">
<!--- added line
<cfparam name="Form.pn" default="0">
--->
<cfquery name="product" datasource="carbs">
SELECT Product_ID, Name, SKU, Description1, Description2, Vend_Name,
Vend_Number, Image1, Image1Params
FROM carbs.products
WHERE sku = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar" value="#FORM.sku#"
maxlength="40" />
<!--- added line
or
WHERE Vend_Number = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar"
value="#FORM.pn#" maxlength="40" />
--->
</cfquery>

SKU:
<input type="text" name="SKU">
<input type="submit" value="Find">     Please enter the SKU Number and then
click
<strong>Find</strong>.
<!--- ADDED OUTPUT LINE
Vend_Number:
<input type="text" name="Vend_Number">
<input type="submit" value="Find">     Please enter the Part Number and then
click
<strong>Find</strong>.
--->
</form>
----------------------------------
If I remove the <!---   ---> from this code I would need it to work.
I konw the "OR" statement between the WHERE's is wrong. I cant find a way to
make this statement and dont know how to word a search to find a way to do
this.

Any guidance out there what I need to use to do this?

Robert P. Reil

Managing Director,

Motorcyclecarbs.com, Inc.

4292 Country Garden Walk NW