  From: Ajas Mohammed
  To: discussion@acfug.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 11:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] A whole new key for CFEclipse =)

  That is a great feature. Very nice.

  I was wondering, when we will have a design view built in Eclipse. That will
be so good to have in CFEclipse.

  Any thoughts on that Teddy?

  --
  <Ajas Mohammed />
  http://ajashadi.blogspot.com

  On 4/3/07, Teddy Payne <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
    A while ago, I put in a request to Mark Drew for a small change.

    In CFEclipse, you can press ctrl-shift-d to output <cfdump var="##"> and
puts the cursor in between the pound symbols.

    Now, what I usually do after a variable dump is that I will put <cfabort>
for my quick debugging.

    Well, the request was simple.  I asked for ctrl-shift-a to add <cfabort>.

    Now my quick debugging life is complete.  ctrl-shift-d, type the var,end
key, ctrl-shift-a!

    So very handy for me even though it may seem trivial for some.  =)

    Mark is quite responsive and a consummate professional who listens to his
audience.  Cheers Mark!

    PS - Sorry for the PC only example!

    --
    Teddy R. Payne
    Adobe Certified ColdFusion MX 7 Developer

    Atlanta ColdFusion User Group - http://www.acfug.org
    Atlanta Flash & Flex User Group - http://www.affug.org
    List hosted by FusionLink
  List hosted by FusionLink