From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:56 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] writing a Content Mngmt system in CF..FAQ or
Howto?

thanks guys. But my issue is not exactly about Joomla or any CMS for that
matter. Steven, I read that doc on wikipedia before I posted here. What i
want is some sort of diagram or doc explaining what or how the cfm or htm
page gets created by using the info which is iam 100% sure stored somewhere
in the database. So when the user requests index3.cfm, index3.cfm is
actually created using values from the db cols like bgcolor, font and the
main content, I believe is brought from another table and so on. I need
details like these.

anyone out there with these high level details??? or can you guide me to a
doc/link.

thanks,

Ajas.