    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of
    *Larry J. Morrow
    *Sent:* Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:13 AM
    *To:* discussion@acfug.org
    *Subject:* Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Parsing Date

    Hi Paul,

    There is something out there and I have used it, but it escaping
    me right now.  I thought it used the word equinox or 01-01-2900 or
    time in the instructions/help files.  Try a few Google searches
    and see what comes back.

I am pretty sure about the starting date.
    Larry

    Paul Morton wrote:
    Larry,
    I suspected that was the  "time=103...." , but I wasn't sure of
the start date. Guess I could calculate it. I was going to pull the YEAR, MONTH, and DAY_OF_MONTH out and
    create a date in CF.
    Just thought there may be a function or something available.
Paul