Hi all,

Im trying to move up a site that I developed my my local environment to
shared hosting (cfdynamics).

Its using Machii.

At first, the hosting company had moved the Machii, model, and filter
folders to the custom tag directory - which worked, but meant I couldnt make
changes to the model directory.

So I got them to remove everything except Machii from that folder and add
mappings so that the model and filter folder could be used out of my
directory.

No Im getting the following error:

" The system has attempted to use an undefined value, which usually
indicates a programming error, either in your code or some system code.

Null Pointers are another name for undefined values.
"

Any ideas?