From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Drake
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:22 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Bad CFQuery Results

I believe I have this one.

It has to do with the <cfqueryparam cfsqltype=""> attribute for dates.
I've been using "cf_sql_date" this whole time. Guess I should have posted
the code after all. In the LiveDocs, cf_sql_date isn't even shown as
something that should be used with MSSQL. I guess I have to use
cf_sql_timestamp, even though timestamps are not the same as datetimes in
T-SQL.

I still don't understand what was going on there exactly, since it was
giving me the correct dates back in the debugger, but I'm not going to
complain with success at this point.

Thanks for the suggestions everybody.