From: Forrest C. Gilmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ACFUG Discussion <discussion@acfug.org>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 5:58:47 PM
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] Homesite Resources Window Problem

For various reasons, I'm still using Dreamweaver 6 and Homesite+ with
CFMX 6.1. This has worked fine for me for the past two years on my XP
laptop.

I just upgraded to a Vista Desktop machine and installed CFMX 6.1,
Dreamweaver, and Homesite+ on it. I used Homesite for a couple of
months, after I set it up in Vista in XP compatibility mode, and it
seemed to work fine. I then decided to experiment with the Dreamweaver
tool, and it also seemed to work OK.

But now when I try to run Homesite, the Resources window(s) are not
available. I searched the Adobe Knowledgebase and found a couple of
documents that seemed pertinent, one suggesting adding support for
multiple instances to the registry entries for Homesite and Dreamweaver,
which I did. But I still cannot seem to get Homesite to display the
Resources windows.

I'm considering uninstalling and re-installing Homesite.

Has anyone else encountered this situation? Is there a solution?

(I know I can do in Dreamweaver all I can do in Homesite, and more, but
I am presently more comfortable with the way Homesite operates, since
I've been using it since it was first developed, before it became part
of the CF Suite.)

Forrest C. Gilmore

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.