Yeah, Nimer doesn't like flash forms.  Flex 3 data grids are fixed and
expanded for more use.  We already have a client that shall use them with it
goes commercial.

Precia

On 7/5/07, Douglas Knudsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I hadn't caught that from Nimer before, nice to hear.  I thought from the
get go they sucked.  You can do much with them though, but its all kind of
h4cky and smells of hard to maintain odors.  In fact, you can use pretty
much all the Flex 1.5 API in there with a couple hacks.  But with Flex 2
and Flex 3 hot on 2's heels why, eh?

Wonder if the JSP tag lib for Flex 1.5 will work under CF 7.*

DK

7.02<http://carehart.org/blog/client/index.cfm/2007/7/3/cf8_admin_changes>
> --Blogsigs.com <http://blogsigs.com/>, Link your own blog posts.
> http://www.blogsigs.com