From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 11:03 PM
To: Charlie Arehart
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Survey generator software

Thanks Charlie,
I would need to host the surveys on my server for a lot of my users to
create surveys and get results after the cut off date to submit the survey.
The number of respondents can be above 100. There was a software called
Perseus that I was using but the company got bought and Perseus is no more
supported.Hence I am looking for other options to replace this software.
Thanks,
Shree