well, you are using CF in there!

I'd try a simple Hello World app on this server to make sure all those
service-config files are not messing with something.  CreationComplete() is
the method of choice for kicking off a method when the app is loaded.

Does Firebug show AMF traffic?  Didn't think it did.  Try Charles or
ServiceCapture they both 'decrypt' AMF traffic.

DK

> It's using RemoteObject with no SSL, and I have tried commenting out my
> AS, which doesn't change anything, and changing the init function(that calls
> my AS) from initialize="initApp()" to applicationComplete=" initApp()" which
> has no visible difference.
>

>  I'm looking at Firebug data but I don't see anything out of the
> ordinary.  On a few reloads it seems to get to about 60% and then it gets
> stuck.
>

> Flashblock is not installed, but I think it gets a little further than
> that would allow anyways, but thanks for the idea.
>

> I think I'm going to rebuild the whole thing, piece by piece to see what
> it might be.  If anyone else has any ideas I can try, I would love to hear
> them.
>

> Oh, and I'm going to try to move this to the AFFUG list, if it will let me
> (I didn't get a subscription confirm or anything).
>

> Thanks,
>
> Dan

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com