Your problem is that you're mixing relative positioned divs along with divs with no position. This means that they can get out of flow, and IE7 is simply interpreting it correctly THIS time (it won't always) because MS overreacted in their box model/div 'fixes' in IE7.

If you simply change the .theColFixHrd #ttSignUp (starts line 29 of NewTopgrading.css) to position:absolute, you'll see that's the base issue.

This means you can go back and add a default div { position:relative; } as part of your basic reset css, or you can just change that one and recheck flow.

Depends on your style and the site.

**Michael