Sorry about the confusion on the mailing list.  Changing my reply to
go there instead.

I can browse the WSDL with no problems and see the various methods,
parameters, etc.  It appears that my issue deals with getting
authenticated with the service.  Not being very experienced with web
services, I've been trying different things to see if it had something
to do with how I had CF configured.  At first I thought maybe this
article described my problem...
http://tjordahl.blogspot.com/2007/03/apache-axis-and-commons-httpclient.html
... but no luck so far.

Kevin