Hi again,

This is an old problem that still remains unsolved. I have CF 8 installed on my XP pro SP2 laptop. Whenever I reboot, the application service does not auto restart like it should. I experience the same symptoms on our production server (stand alone virtual server on W2003 server). When I manually start the service it starts, however, it still created an error event, but different to the auto start up event.

Here’s my question;

·         Does this service actually need the –starttimeout increased or is this totally some other issue that needs to be addressed?

Google has had enough of me, yahoo said to take a break and MSN said, ‘Sorry pal, no answer! -HELP!

Hopefully one of you smart people will be able to help me out! Thanks in advance!

From the event log for manual start up (the service ultimately starts).

Event viewer > Application >

From the event log for auto startup.(the service does NOT start).

Event viewer > Application >