Charlie,

We have an eMac you can have, but I don't know if it will serve your needs.
It's just the wrong side of being able to run the OS version needed to run
the Safari version that supports AJAX, so we had to upgrade our machine.
Might need to borrow it back for an hour or two if we ever need to test
against non-AJAX Mac browsers, but I highly doubt it.

Call me if you're interested.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
President