From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean H. Saxe
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:01 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] can external java app use datasources
defined in Coldfusion?

I would never, ever use my user logins as the DB logins.  That's just a
nightmare to manage.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Free speech exercised both individually and through a free press, is a
necessity in any country where people are themselves free."

    -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918