An application I'm working on uses the CFChart tag to generate a bar graph
based on a query.  The graph looks great on the screen. This graph is
inside a loop, and the graph gets generated approximately 1 to 6 times in
most cases.  When the user tries to print the screen, some of the images
print and some don't.  When the system really starts acting up, not a
single image will print.  The message being displayed in the images place
on the print out is "Image Expired", etc.  The standard message when you
hit a back button to view a page without refreshing the page.  Some other
info to note:

1) This webserver is NOT clustered.
2) ColdFusion version MX 7.0.2.
3) The cfchart tag is generating a jpeg image.
4) The browser in question is IE 7.
5) The webserver is IIS 6 on Windows 2003, using SSL.
6) The user is immediately trying to print the page, not letting it sit
for more than 10 seconds max.
7) The site is not under any kind of heavy load.
8) I don't immediately have access to IIS or ColdFusion logs.

All the research I've done points to the problem of having a clustered
site, which does not fit my case here.  Has anybody else had to deal with
this issue before?