Well, I dont know if this information helps, but this is what I know. We
have ActivePDF server installed on our server in production, so I guess the
answer to your question is Native Rendering Engine of ActivePDF.

If you think I have wrong information then let me know about IE rendering
Engine and How can I find if its IE or native rendering engine.

Thanks,

Ajas.