Thanks guys,

That suggestion really helped. I am getting rid of wddx and I will run the
query on target system.

Ajas.

On 8/6/08, Mischa Uppelschoten ext 10 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  : I didnt know, you cannot send structure var in form post. So I guess I
> have to
> :  use wddx.
>
> You can use wddx and plop it all in one field as a piece of text, or you
> can take apart your structure and send all your fields individually:
>

> <cfhttp method="post" url="http://127.0.0.1/tests/http/cfhttpparamexample.cfm";
>         port="8500"
>         throwonerror="Yes">
>     <cfhttpparam name="company_id" type="FormField"
>  value="abc">
>     <cfhttpparam name="employee_id" type="FormField"
>  value="232">
> </cfhttp>
>

> This will result in a neat structure (form) on the receiving end. Just
> think of it as your CF server acting as a browser: a struct (or object or
> query etc.) cannot exist in a browser, it only exists on the server and as
> such, CF cannot post that variable to another page.

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.