Hi Seth! I can't help on the website you are looking for, but I do know a
lot about successful interviewing.

A lot of people focus mainly on interviewing for technical competencies. For
a CF programmer, of course this matters, and you want someone who is
competent.

But, don't miss the other key characteristics. What is the person like and
what are they like to work with? There are competent people who might
disrupt your team and be difficult to work with. So, how do you find out
about this?

Do you know the disclaimer that's attached to most financial investments?
"Past performance is not a guarantee of future results." In the financial
world, this is true more often than not. But, with people, past performance
IS a great indicator.

What I do when interviewing is to go through a person's entire career
history, starting with High School or even earlier! For each job or period
of a person's career, I ask:

1. How did you end up going to work (Or school) at ____________(Name of
company, school, etc.) Then, for a job, what was the situation when you
started or what were you expecting going in.

2. What were your accomplishments/high points in that job.

3. What were the low points or things that didn't go as well.

4. Who was your boss, and what were they like to work with?

5. If I talked with ____ (Boss Name), what would they say were your
strengths and weaknesses.

6. How did you come to leave.

When you ask these questions for EVERY job, you'll start to see patterns as
to what the person is really like. I would never hire someone I didn't know
without going through this process.

I hope this helps!

   Clarke