In your CMS, do you have the template paths or templates names stored in
your persistence layer?  I retrofitted a client once by add a front loader
that referred an encrypted database key that was associated to a particular
page view.

The only due diligence was ensuring all templates were in the persistence
layer.  This may be daunting if the CMS content is large and there may be
some programmatic change on how a new content section of the CMS is added or
associated.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:05 AM, shawn gorrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do any of you know of alternatives to TinyURL for taking long urls from
> something like a CMS and turning it into something much smaller? We have a
> CMS customer who doesn't like how many of our urls tend to behave when put
> in marketing PDF's or how they can look in an email. Looking for
> alternatives, preferably without reinventing the wheel.
>
> Thanks in advance,

Teddy R. Payne
Google Talk - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Adobe Certified ColdFusion MX 7 Developer