Kevin, going back to this issue from Friday, I'll note that there's an
available example that uses the FedEx web services that works, at
http://cfsearching.blogspot.com/2007/12/how-heck-do-you-use-fedex-rate-web.h
tml

I tried to compare his to yours to see what was different, but they differed
in a few ways that may be important and I ran out of time. I'll leave this
with you to consider. One thing I did notice was an error in the line:

<cfset RateRequest.WebAuthentcationDetail = #WebAuthenticationDetail#>

That typo in the left ("entcatio") should be:

<cfset RateRequest.WebAuthenticationDetail = #WebAuthenticationDetail#>

But that wasn't the answer.

For those who may be curious about his having to copy the WSDL file locally
and point to that, rather than point to it on the fedex server, that's
fedex's decision. It's odd, but it does work if you put the WSDL local and
point to it.

/charlie