I ended up calling Fedex. They were able to view the requests I had
made. CF8 is sending the date as 2009-01-27T22:00:00Z. Fedex requires
it to be formatted as 2009-01-28T03:00:00-05:00. I don't know if there
is a way to change the formatting. Since this is a pretty hot project,
I'm going to generate the xml so I know everything will be in the
right format.

Kevin