Ajas,

IIRC cfinput will always use a hidden form field on the client to force server side validation. If that's still the case (again, I believe it is) this can be easily bypassed. (No, that doesn't solve your issue, but it moves the problem elsewhere.)

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
d...@fullfrontalnerdity.com
"I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it."
    -- Thomas Paine, 1783