By "email" if you mean that you're looking to host the domain's email at the
same place, I'd suggest instead that you use Google Apps for the email. Free
for under 25 accounts per domain, easy, and if your webhost happens to go
down for technical reasons, you still have your email.

http://google.com/a/

--
Howard Fore, howard.f...@hofo.com
"The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff Atwood