Ok, but in the installer there are a couple of choices that determine how CF
is packaged. The standalone installer makes CF basically look like a
all-in-one application, minimizing the look that CF is installed in JRun
(usually in a directory called "ColdFusion8"). The multiple instance version
looks more like a installation of JRun that has an instance of CF installed
(usually in a directory called "JRun"). The EAR version gives you a EAR file
that you can deploy in your own J2EE (or in today's parlance Java EE)
server.

I think you'll be able to utilize the multiple instance version easier that
the standalone version. If OpenCMS will run on Tomcat it will probably run
on JRun, but you should expect some bit-twiddling in various configuration
files. I'd tell you which but I don't know anything about OpenCMS.

--
Howard Fore, howard.f...@hofo.com
"The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it." - Jeff Atwood