From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 2:28 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] ColdFusion 7 + SQL Server 2000. 500 Operation
failed on the data source named "XYZ".

Hi Cameron,

I checked the transaction Log setting under database properties for the db
under question and it has 75 mb space allocated for *.ldf file and its
allowed to grow automatically by 10%. The empty disk space is about 51 gb on
this drive.

Our DB team is gonna look at indexes for CData and CGlobal tables.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Cameron Childress <camer...@gmail.com>