No major issues with upgrading. In fact they should see some performance gains. If they have their buying the software new, I would go ahead and jump them up to 8.

John
ma...@fusionlink.com

Jeff Howard wrote:
I'm doing some work for a client that he was wanting done this afternoon for a client of his (got to love the middleman). In any case, I just found out that the version of CF they're using is 6.1 and I need to use the Encrypt and BinaryDecode functions of 7. Anyone have a good work around for this or know of any major issues from upgrading from 6 to 7? They only have one application running on this server and are willing to do the upgrade but I don't want to tell them to do it and then have all sorts of issues arise.