Or you might be using a sandbox that has restricted I/o rights....

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2009, at 8:41 AM, shawn gorrell <chees...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Clarke that looks like the account being used to run CF doesn't have write access to that directory. If you're running you developer version as localsystem, you wouldn't get that message. Not a bug....

From: Clarke Bishop <cbis...@resultantsys.com>
To: discussion@acfug.org
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 8:19:00 AM
Subject: [ACFUG Discuss] cfthread and cfsavecontent

The code below throws an error on my production server.

<cfdump var="#server#">

<cfthread name="testThread" action="run" >

<cfsavecontent variable="eMailBody">This is some sample content</ cfsavecontent>

</cfthread>

<cfthread action="join" name="testThread"/>

<cfdump var="#testThread#" />

The error message is: access denied (java.io.FilePermission C: \ColdFusion8\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cftags\savecontent.cfm execute).

It works on my developer version, but fails with CF standard. Both are running ColdFusion version 8,0,1,195765.

Is this a known bug and is there a work around? If you are running CF Standard, please do me a favor and try the code on your server, and let me know what happens.

Thanks,

   Clarke

List hosted by FusionLink