I sent a 3 of my developers to training at Sterling Ledet.  They're an Adobe
certified training center and my crew said that it was a good class with a
good instructor.

http://www.ledet.com/

Here are some other good online resources if you want them to learn on their
own as well:

http://www.lynda.com/home/DisplayCourse.aspx?lpk2=432
http://www.lynda.com/home/DisplayCourse.aspx?lpk2=433
http://www.lynda.com/home/DisplayCourse.aspx?lpk2=426