And if they have cfexecute access turn on, get off that host :)

John

Teddy R. Payne wrote:
If you have CFEXECUTE ability, here is a curious post for that question:

http://blog.pengoworks.com/index.cfm/2008/1/15/Display-ColdFusion-JDBC-Drivers-on-Windows

Teddy R. Payne, ACCFD
Google Talk - teddyrpa...@gmail.com <mailto:teddyrpa...@gmail.com>

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:48 PM, John Mason <ma...@fusionlink.com <mailto:ma...@fusionlink.com>> wrote:

    You'll need to ask the host.

    John

    Clarke Bishop wrote:

        Can I find that out directly, or do I have to ask the host?

          Clarke