Ajas, I have now responded there with an answer (and I hope it clears up
some confusion it seemed you had).

As for pointing out the question here, well, was there an urgency to just
waiting for a reply on the CFMeetup board? I (and others who choose to) do
get notified when people post questions there. It hadn't arrived yet, I'll
grant, so I'd not responded since you posted it at 11:22am.

I'll also say that certainly one could send me a note off-list in such a
case. I like seeing questions asked and answered on lists like that, so
others benefit. But certainly sending me a toggle that it's been posted (if
I've not responded) is cool. Our email addresses are available on any note
we send here to the ACFUG list (just notice it in the from field before you
click reply).

Hope that's helpful.

/charlie