Hey guys, hope you are doing well. I have been doing some research on EXTjs and <cfgrid> and its getting a bit confusing on the possibilities. Here's what I am trying to do and trying to figure out the best way to implement for best user interface. Any input MUCH appreciated.

I have a grid of data <cfgrid format="flash" (prefer not html)> and a series of sliders above it NARROWING down the the records in the grid almost instantaneously. Now I know I can do normal <cfsliders and DO A POST submit of new values and update that <cfgrid query. THats the easy way, but how do you make it AJAX instantaneous with FLASH grid?

So far my best IDEA is use Sliders from EXTJS 2.0 and then have them update <Cfgrid format=flash bind=??> SINCE CFslider says it not supported in flash forms, trying to determine if its possible and implementation.. But since its FLASH grid, JSON prob can't talk to it without major work. If HTML is faster, I could just do that as long as its as robust.

Here are the sliders:
http://www.jaredgisin.com/software/Ext.ux.SlideZone/ext2/examples_h.html

Maybe I need to do some converting with toJSON:
http://tojson.riaforge.org/

Forgive me, I am not a AJAX developer, having trouble knowing the capabilities.. Use the BIND value in cfgrid to help?

For all those researching Similar here are all the links to save you the time.

http://www.extjs.com/learn/Extension:Slider

http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=Tags_r-s_20.html
COOL custom tag: http://www.asfusion.com/blog/entry/cfslider-custom-tag
http://www.coldfusionjedi.com/index.cfm/2007/8/20/Custom-grid-renderers-with-CFGRID